FITNESS CENTER RULES OF ETIQUETTE
KEEP IT CLEAN, KEEP IT SAFE, CONSIDER OTHERS, HAVE FUN!
- Do not bring children into any exercise areas.
- Carry a workout towel and wipe off equipment when finished.
- Do not train in street clothes. No jeans, boots, or flip-flops. Wear clean training clothes while working out. Shirts and shoes must be worn at all times.
- Do not grunt, groan, scream or yell while training. Such practices are distracting and annoying to others and potentially injurious to you.
- Do not use profanity.
- Ask if you may “work in” and always let others do so. When “working in” with someone, return the seat and weight to the last user’s setup.
- Do not sit on machines when you’re in between sets.
- All machines and bars must be completely unloaded.
- Work out at your own fitness level.
- Ask for assistance if you do no know how to use equipment.
- Please limit perfume and cologne use.
- All handles must be returned to the weight holders. Do not put weights or plates on floor. Put plates in their proper location on the weight holders.
- All dumbbells must be returned to their proper order. Do not leave dumbbells on the floor. Do not drop or slam dumbbells on the floor or rack. If you can’t set them down gently, don’t pick them up.
- If you move a bench or another piece of equipment, return it to its proper location.
- Replace all fixed bars in the rack.
- Do not leave bottles or other refuse on the floor; find a garbage or recycling can.
- Make sure drinking bottles have a closeable top. Do not leave containers on the ground.
- Please discard gum in the wastebasket.
- Do not spit in the drinking fountain. That should probably be understood.
- Do not use chalk.
- Do not bring your gym bag onto the fitness floor.
SPECIALS & MORE