WEIGHT LOSS PROGRAMS
LOSE WEIGHT AND FEEL GREAT WITH THE PROFESSIONALS AT GIBSONS!
What We Offer You:
- A meal plan focusing on weight loss with several choices designed to fit into your schedule.
- Supplement routines analyzed and designed to help you with your specific needs.
- Explanation on how to lose body fat.
- 3 body fat analyses and measurements.
What You Need to Do for Your Consultation:
- Make an appointment with Kevin.
- Wake-up, sleep, lunch and break times (so we may tailor the plan according to your schedule).
- Make a list of your food allergies and any medical conditions you have that may affect your diet (such as diabetes).
- $75 for members ($100-non members) and your plan will be ready within a week.
Navigating the Nutritional Maze
Complementary medicine, the union of traditional medical practice with alternative therapies, is the cornerstone to proper health and body function. The fitness industry has been a leader in the acceptance of combining traditional medicine with dietary supplements, exercise and other healing modalities (i.e. chiropractic, acupuncture, kinesiology, etc.).
Educated at Rutgers College of Pharmacy and having a personal interest in health, fitness, and strength development, Kevin Hopkins – of Medicine Man fame – is our nutrition expert at Gibson’s Gym. Initially, it was Kevin’s intention to pursue pharmacy. While working for one of the largest compounding agencies in the country, he became intrigued with another discipline – nutritional therapy. He solidified his working knowledge of this innovative and complex field through his nutritional certification by the AANC (American Association of Nutritional Consultants) at Indiana University.
Kevin’s clientele includes a number of physicians from around the country, with focuses ranging from autism to diabetic complication prevention to nutritional hormone replacement. Kevin has consulted with several supplement formulation companies – including Maximum Human Performance and DaVinci Laboratories – and has been instrumental in the formulating the content of a number of products, many of which he sells here at Gibson’s Gym.
Stop by and talk to Kevin about supplements, weight loss programs, and any other nutritional concerns. In addition to putting you on the right track, he’ll tell you which items and dietary concepts will waste your money, your time, and even jeopardize your health. There is a lot of dubious advice out there; get your information from Kevin to be certain you’ll have the facts.